Things are moving right a long since I finished with the paint. I started early Saturday morning on finishing some small details on some of the parts and then took down the plastic that was up protecting things from over spray, it was up for about a year. Took everything out of the garage and cleaned things up. That sure felt good.
My goal this weekend was to get the rear fenders on, tail gate and bed wood done finishing with the front fenders by Monday night. So during the week I can start on the cab insulation and install the carpet, mount the seat then move onto the doors by next weekend.
Finished the day with the alignment of the hood and fenders.